Between October 29 and November 1st 2015 over 1,600 people gathered in The Hague to attend both the IB World Heads Conference and the 2015 Africa, Europe, Middle East (AEM) regional conference.
Below, you'll find materials from the conference – including videos and presentations from keynote speakers.
Feedback from the conference
Following the conference, we surveyed participants on their experience. The results were extremely positive.
- For 91% of participants, the conference met their expectations
- Over 70% rated the quality of the conference with an eight or higher (on a scale of one-10)
- 92% will be able to use what they’ve learned at this conference in their school
- Close to 80% choose to attend the conference for their own professional development
- Over 50% of the participants attended due to the many networking possibilities
- Close to 75% rated the organization of the conference with an eight or higher (on a scale of one-10)
You can download keynote speaker presentations below. You'll also find information on requesting additional materials.
Presentations: keynote and featured speakers
Materials from other sessions
These are available upon request. Email us with the day, session number, title and presenter of the session.
You can request a maximum of 3 session slides per person. For information on sessions, please refer to the conference booklet . The session information begins on page 77.