IB Annual Review
The International Baccalaureate Year in review 2018-2019 presents progress made over the past year based on the IB’s overall mission and key performance indicators.
For 2018-2019, we are presenting the Year in review in a digital format that includes a digitised and PDF version of the Key Performance Indicators (previously the annual review document), our Financial Overview and stories from the IB’s global community, showcasing our different impact areas.
What’s covered in the review?
The review outlines the progress that has been made against the IB’s mission. In the review, the following achievements and initiatives were outlined.
- Developing programmes for the students of today and tomorrow
- Creating opportunities for sharing ideas and best practices
- Delivering what schools really need
- Planning the future on the strength of research
- Expanding the reach of IB programmes
- Committing to the development of educators
- Year in review, 2017 - 2018
- Annual Review, 2016-2017 [6.2 MB]
- Financial Overview, 2016-2017 [2.9 MB]
- Annual Review, 2015-2016 [6.3 MB]
- Annual Review, 2014 [13.1 MB]
- Financial Report, 2014 [1.6 MB]
- Annual Review, 2013 [12.1 MB]
- Financial Report, 2013 [12.8 MB]
If you have any questions, please contact us via email.