Students are required to choose one subject from each of the six academic areas, including one from Individuals and societies. They can choose a second subject from each academic area except the arts.
- business management
- global politics
- information technology in a global society
- social and cultural anthropology
- world religions (SL only).
Studying any one of these subjects provides for the development of a critical appreciation of:
- human experience and behaviour
- the varieties of physical, economic and social environments that people inhabit
- the history of social and cultural institutions.
In addition, each subject is designed to foster in students the capacity to identify, to analyse critically and to evaluate theories, concepts and arguments relating to the nature and activities of individuals and societies.
The following courses are available online:
- Business Management SL
- Business Management HL
- Economics HL
- Economics SL
- Information Technology in a Global Society SL
- Information Technology in a Global Society HL
- Philosophy SL
- Psychology SL
- Psychology HL
For more information, please click the subjects above and visit Pamoja Education's website.
How to enrol
Go to http://www.pamojaeducation.com/admissions to find out more about the enrolment process.
DP subject briefs
Our course selection guidance contains subject briefs for both standard and higher level, including information about core requirements, aims and assessment.