Celebrate the power of learning – showcase your MYP projects online again using #MYPX2021!
The IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) will host another celebration for students’ learning through our IB network from 5 March – 26 June 2021. Schools are invited again to participate in the MYP exhibition which will be showcased on our website. Compile your exhibition into a clip or compilation and post it using #MYPX2021 to join in on the fun once again!
How will your work be shared?
- By adding a location tag to your posts with #MYPX2021 on Instagram or Twitter.
- By adding a location tag on Twitter, we will create a map of the collaboration of projects taking place live around the world.
- To make sure all of your social media posts are displayed and streamlined, will be displaying your content on our dedicated #MYPX2021 page.
- We will be collecting schools MYP projects internationally and displaying content during 5 March until – June 2021.
- You decide what you post, with the option to remove it at any time.
You may share a compilation of images, photos, charts, diagrams, videos or sound clips as a virtual exhibition.
When you upload them to Instagram or Twitter your social platform name will appear. Twitter works best, and in your tweet you may upload an image, then in the text add a link to your content (e.g. Google slides, YouTube, or other platforms that you normally use)
You own the content and can leave it up or take it down as you wish, although it can only be collected in by us whilst the exhibition is active.
You may include the following to guide your audience: the global context, the key concepts and lines of inquiry, student reflections, your school’s name and location. You could also include provocations for your audience.
You may use any international language that you wish.
Please share only original work; we cannot share anything that has been licensed or copyrighted by a third party.
If you do not have access to Twitter or Instagram, please feel free to submit your work via our online form.
For more information, please read our terms and conditions.