To meet the needs of today’s students who are increasingly digitally aware and engaged with technology, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP), a programme for 11-16 year olds, offers a range of innovative eAssessments that go beyond traditional examinations.
The IB has a fifty-year history of expertise and excellence in assessment practice and is the first leading educational organization to offer globally consistent, valid and reliable examinations that:
- support diversity in learning,
- go beyond rote memorization,
- encourage students to make practical connections between their studies and the real world, forming a more diverse set of skills.
Find out more about our unique eAssessments that include on-screen examinations—the only rich, concept-based, computer-based examinations currently available which offer a media-rich immersive assessment experience for the authentic assessment of skills and knowledge.
Request video demos to see how the on-screen examinations look and how they can help to improve teaching and learning.
Each video demo of on-screen examinations includes:
- An explanation of how to prepare for on-screen examinations
- A closer look at the topic list and examination blueprint
- Showcased exam interface that has a look and feel familiar to students who use the internet every day
- Quick walk through some of the questions and the use of innovative tool's that engage students