The International Baccalaureate® (IB) is a non-profit foundation that offers four high quality and challenging education programmes for students aged 3 to 19.
Through our programmes, we aim to help schools prepare students for life in a globalized society, developing citizens who will create a better, more peaceful world.
To help us do this, we receive donations from IB friends, alumni, and parents. This ensures the greatest number of students can enjoy an IB education, regardless of circumstance.
To send in your gift by mail please complete and print this form [323 KB] . The address for postal donations is:
IB Global Centre, Washington DC
3950 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016
For questions about wire transfers, and to notify us that you are going to send a wire transfer, please email email@example.com.
Why you should donate to the IB
Contributions are incredibly valuable to the IB. Through donations from others, we can help to:
- empower our youth to shape solutions to the world’s most complex social challenges
- conquer the personal barriers to education that IB students and families face
- offer security and continuity in times when academic programmes may be threatened.
Gifts help us strengthen and extend our programmes. The research they enable has led to a number of innovations, ensuring that we continue to lead in international education.
What your donation funds
Gifts and donations have provided the IB with a range of indispensible benefits. For example, they have:
- supported schools to educate a greater numbers of students
- helped us fund grants and scholarships for IB schools and students
- launched the design and implementation of custom teacher training programmes in countries that need it
- helped fund some of the redesign and development of the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- developed outreach initiatives to expand access to the IB Career-related Programme (CP).