IB students can request that their results are sent to universities and other institutes. Most universities choose to receive transcripts electronically, but a small number still choose to receive paper transcripts.
Universities who have elected to receive electronic transcripts interact with two IB IT systems:
- MyIB which is for user management
- IBIS which gives users access to transcripts
The IB has developed an interactive user guide for universities and other institutions which covers:
- Registering your university or institution on MyIB
- Registering for MyIB including applying for a role
- The functions you can complete as an Administrator on MyIB
- How the IB communicates with universities
- Registering IBIS and PingID login details
- Logging in to IBIS and PingID
- Reading an IBIS transcript
Please note that this guide is currently available in English; French and Spanish will be released soon. If you have any comments, questions or feedback please email email@example.com.
Results release dates
The International Baccalaureate conducts two examination sessions each year.
- For the May session, results will be delivered to schools on 5 July 2021 starting at 12:00 GTM (noon). Students can access results via the IB’s candidate results website on 6 July 2021.
- For the November session, results are issued on 2 January 2022 from 12:00 GMT (noon).
Statistical bulletins are produced after each examination session, with summary statistics for that sessions as well as comparisons with previous years.