IB Recognition communicates the value of an IB education. Recognition staff work to ensure that IB students are properly recognized by universities and governments for the unique credentials and qualifications of their IB education.
- curriculum and assessment
- perceptions of university officials
- DP alumni patterns of college going and performance
- views of DP students and alumni
- the non-academic benefits of the DP
- guidance on developing IB recognition policies
What do you want to do?
- learn more about university and government recognition of IB programmes
- discover how universities in your country recognize the IB
- develop an IB recognition policy
- register for IB recognition related events
- see answers to commonly asked questions
- connect with further information on IB programmes, research, and regional offices
Which programme are you interested in?
The IB in your country
For further information on recognition of the IB in your country, please select from the list below:
Diploma Programme subject briefs for 30 additional subjects now available on our resource page!
New research explores the impact of the DP in China on student learning outcomes in terms of university entrance, preparation, and performance.
Registration for the World Student Conferences is now open!
University and government policy maker portal
- View curriculum and assessment material
- add or update your IB recognition policy
- request student transcripts.
Check your region for more information: