University of the People M.Ed. scholarships
The IB is proud to award funds for the University of the People M.Ed. programme around the globe. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate a commitment to education, the IB pedagogy, and their local community. Award recipients will receive funding for the 13 assessment fees required by UoPeople to complete the M.Ed. degree.
Applicants must have some teaching experience and cannot already hold a master’s degree.
The scholarships will provide funding for up to 13 courses for the UoPeople M.Ed. degree.
The application will open on 6 July 2020 and close on 8 September 2020. Please ensure all materials are submitted by that time. Awards will be announced by 4 November 2020.
- To be eligible to be granted an IB scholarship, students must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants can be prospective or enrolled students of the University of People’s Master of Education in Advanced Teaching Degree (“Master of Education Degree”).
- Applicants must have some teaching experience, demonstrate a commitment to education, the IB pedagogy and their local community.
- Applicants cannot already hold a master’s degree
- Prospective students must provide proof of admission within 60 days of being awarded the scholarship. Enrolled students must be in good academic and financial standing with University of the People.
- International Baccalaureate and University of the People employees and their immediate families including spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, are not eligible to apply.
- All submissions must be in English.
- By submitting a scholarship application, you consent to be contacted by the IB about the scholarship application
- Applicants must agree to the award terms and conditions prior to receiving any funding from the IB
For further questions about scholarships, please email us.
For further questions about the M.Ed. programme, please visit the UoPeople website.