At the beginning of each calendar year, the International Baccalaureate (IB) publishes new subject guides and then offers face-to-face seminars to help educators understand and implement the changes.
In 2019, following the publication of the new guides, subject-specific seminars will be organised for the following Diploma Programme subjects:
- Arabic A: Language and literature
- Arabic A: Literature
- Chinese A: Language and literature
- Chinese A: Literature
- English A: Language and literature
- English A: Literature
- French A: Language and literature
- French A: Literature
- German A: Language and literature
- German A: Literature
- Language A: Language and literature (generic)
- Language A: Literature (generic)
- Mathematics: Analysis and approaches
- Mathematics: Applications and interpretation
- Spanish A: Language and literature
- Spanish A: Literature
Why attend a subject-specific seminar?
These seminars offer an important opportunity for experienced teachers to fully familiarize themselves with changes to the guide. IB academic staff will be on hand throughout the seminar to answer questions and participate in discussions.
Who can benefit from attendance?
The subject specific seminars are highly beneficial for experienced educators in those subject areas.
Download IB branded materials
For schools that have achieved the high standards required for authorization, one of the benefits is to be known as an IB World School and to make use of the IB brand. We produce a range of communications materials, enabling these schools to fully comply with the IB brand.