Every year, the IB is host to a unique gathering of education professionals from schools, universities and governments across the world. The event brings together their expertise and passion for international education, and their exciting ideas for the future of learning and teaching.
This year’s IB Virtual Conference is set to mobilize the largest and most diverse gathering of IB educators ever.
Exhibiting at the IB’s four-day virtual gathering is an exceptional opportunity for companies to engage with attendees, showcase new products, generate new customer leads or build their brand.
The fee for an exhibitor booth is US$1,000.
- 1 tile in the virtual exhibition hall with name and logo
- 2 staff registrations
- 1 customizable booth including company overview, website and contact information
- The ability to upload documents, videos, and photos (maximum 5GB total)
- Individual or group messaging with attendees
- Individual or group video chats with attendees
- The ability to send chat invitations to attendees
- Participation in the game (one question)
- Receive email notifications when participants send messages and staff are offline
- Metrics—reports on booth visits and engagement after the event
You can also buy additional offerings to further customize your exhibition according to your needs. These can only be purchased in addition to the booth. The available quantities of each additional offering are limited and are on a "first come, first served" basis.
For more information regarding conference and exhibitor opportunities, click here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.