The speakers will give “big picture” presentations around the conference theme, Unlocking the next paradigm, and topics related to education. These opening talks set the tone of the conference and provide fresh perspectives by sparking thinking and inspiring action.
Sessions that will be delivered by subject-matter experts on topics that impact the IB community.
- Best practices for remote learning
- Diversity and inclusion, and culturally responsive teaching
- Future of education post-COVID–19
- Social-emotional learning
- Supporting vulnerable students
- Wellness and well-being for students and teachers
IB staff sessions
Presentations on important IB messaging, including programme updates and other staff presentations relevant to serving the needs of schools.
There will be over 90 live and on-demand sessions during the virtual conference, covering a wide range of the most relevant topics for IB educators and the larger global community today. Sessions will focus on new approaches to teaching and learning, professional applications, scholarly analyses, best practices, and case studies.
Presentations will cover all IB programmes and different strands.
- Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- Diploma Programme (DP)
- Career-related Programme (CP)
- Higher education
Diverse opportunities for interacting and socializing with peers, IB staff and exhibitors.
Community projects corner
Showcase of students’ or schools’ work, creativity and talent.