Join the IB Virtual Conference from 18-22 October 2021.
This year’s theme, Unlocking the next paradigm, explores how new perspectives, approaches and attitudes are shaping the future of learning and teaching, both at a micro and macro level.
Here’s what you can expect at the IB Virtual Conference 2021.
- Inspiring speakers who will share strategies for navigating the future of education.
- Over 90 sessions, including peer-to-peer breakout sessions, specialized sessions, topic experts and keynotes on new approaches to learning and teaching.
- Opportunities to gain leadership skills and professional development.
- The opportunity to network with fellow educators and the IB community starting one week prior to the conference opening.
- Access to learning and teaching resources from our partners and exhibitors.
Registration options and fees
Individual registration: 250 USD (plus applicable taxes)
Group registration (up to five attendees): 1,000 USD (plus applicable taxes)
More information about conference registration:
Group registration information
Read more about group registrations.
How to pay
Read more about payment options.
How to transfer your registration to someone else
Read more about how to transfer your registration to someone else.
Read more about the virtual conference cancellation policy.