Become an exhibitor
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Virtual Conference welcomes leading education professionals from schools, universities and governments.
Our virtual gatherings have proven excellent platforms to exchange ideas on the future of learning and teaching. As an exhibitor, you will gain exposure to our network of passionate educators, who are excited to discover resources and materials to support them in their careers.
We bring our growing community bringing to the Americas, Africa, Europe and the Middle East through our upcoming Virtual Conference from 18 to 22 October 2021. As an exhibitor, your product or service will reach and engage a worldwide network of teachers, programme coordinators and Heads of Schools. Book an exhibitor booth for the opportunity to build brand recognition, conduct product demos, leverage a unique advertising platform, and much more!
There are limited exhibitor booths available. Register before they sell out!
Become an exhibitor
Exhibitor booth (1,000 USD plus applicable taxes)
- One tile in the exhibit hall with name and logo
- One customizable booth
- Registration of two booth staff
- Ability to upload documents, videos, photos and podcasts on the virtual platform
- One-to-one interaction with participants via chat and video
- Chat in the booth
- Schedule meetings with participants
- Pre-schedule demos and drop-in sessions
- Host a “breakout” room or virtual meeting room that attendees can access to speak to a dedicated executive from the sponsor
- Email notifications when participants message exhibitors or request a meeting
- In-depth metrics report on visitors and engagement
Do you want even more exposure?
You can buy additional offerings to customize your exhibition further. These are limited and only available on a first come, first served basis. Find out more in our exhibitor prospectus.
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org