Call for proposals (closed)
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the IB Global Conference, Toronto 2023.
Unfortunately, the submission deadline has already passed, and we cannot accept any further breakout session proposals.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivered in English, French or Spanish (please select the language of delivery and complete the form in the language selected)
- 75 minutes long, including time for interaction and discussion
- Focus on professional development
- Cannot promote commercial purposes
- All presenters and co-presenters must register for the conference by Friday 24 June 2023.
- As a presenter, you will enjoy the discounted fee of USD 960 plus 13% HST for the main conference or USD 1130 plus 13% HST for the main conference including pre-conference. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Individuals may not submit or appear on more than two proposals, either as primary or secondary presenters.
- The same school or institution may not appear on more than two proposals.
Terms and conditions
- All presenters must be available to present anytime during the Global Conference (excluding pre-conference workshops).
- All presenters and moderators must comply with the timelines and deadlines shared by the IB upon session confirmation to ensure the successful delivery of their session.
- The layout of meeting rooms will vary. Additional information on room specifications will be provided upon approval of the session presentation. The rooms will range from 50 to 300 capacities. The Global Conferences team will make room assignments based on their experience of previous conferences and session popularity.
- The IB will not reimburse any expenses.