In-person experience (26–29 March 2022): 895 USD
26 March 2022: In-person attendees only (face-to-face sessions only)
27 March 2022: In-person and virtual attendees (face-to-face and virtual sessions)
28–29 March 2022: All attendees (virtual extension of the conference)
From forums and masterclasses to exclusive deep dives with keynotes and topic experts, the in-person experience is packed with opportunities for learning and professional development. This four-day experience includes the following.
- Inspiring speakers who will explore strategies for cultivating innovation in schools
- Over 40 sessions, including keynotes, topic experts, peer-to-peer and International Baccalaureate (IB) staff breakouts and specialized sessions
- Exclusive deep dives with keynote and topic experts that augment sessions and extend discourse
- Interactive masterclasses led by expert facilitators for leadership skills and professional development
- Forums designed for specific stakeholder groups around specific topics of interest to broaden perspectives and spark collaboration
- Fun social activities visiting attractions in Singapore
- All conference meals and breaks
- Access to the virtual conference platform and session recordings until 29 June 2022
The in-person experience is suitable for individuals residing in Singapore and attendees from Asia-Pacific and other countries which have travel agreements with Singapore. To find out more, read the page “Travelling to Singapore”.
Unable to join us in Singapore? Purchase a virtual conference experience. You will experience a unique programme with personalized learning from wherever you are. Participate in networking and matchmaking with peers from around the globe. Learn more about the virtual experience here.
Location and accommodation
The IB Global Conference, Singapore 2022 will take place at the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Address: 1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec Singapore, Singapore 039593
Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre is Asia’s preferred meetings venue with over 20 years of experience in the MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences, exhibitions) industry. Located in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and a convenient 20-minute ride from Changi International Airport, Suntec Singapore offers direct access to 6 renowned hotels, 3,000 parking spaces, 1,000 retail outlets, 300 restaurants and a world-class performing arts centre.
For more information on transport and access options, click here.
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city that offers a world-class living environment, with its landscape populated by high-rise buildings and gardens. In Singapore, you’ll discover a ubiquitous collage of cultures, where people of different ethnicities and beliefs coexist.
Singapore is known as a “City in a Garden”, and nearly 50% of the island is green space. It is a thriving metropolis offering world-class infrastructure, a fully integrated island-wide transport network, a dynamic business environment and vibrant living spaces. Its rich culture is largely influenced by the four major communities in Singapore, each offering a different perspective of life in Singapore in terms of culture, religion, food, language and history.
Discover more about Singapore here.
Travelling to Singapore
Health and safety