The official conference registration closes on 12 September 2018.
Registrations after that date are subject to availability.
Find out if there are still conference tickets available for the option of your choice by clicking the corresponding button below.
Main conference registration
Standard Fee: €920
- All main conference activities Thursday 4 October 2018 5pm – Saturday 6 October 2018 5:30pm
- Lunch and refreshment breaks on Friday 5 October and Saturday 6 October 2018
- All social activities, including the welcome reception on Thursday 4 October 2018 and conference evening on Friday 5 October 2018
Full day pre-conference and main conference
Standard Fee: €1220
All elements of the main conference registration, plus access to a full day pre-conference session of your choice.
All pre-conference sessions will take place on Thursday 4 October 2018 from 10:30am – 4pm.
Only participants who are registered for a pre-conference can attend. Please note that registrations for pre-conferences are limited and will have to be made in advance. On-site registrations or changes to existing registrations won’t be available on pre-conference day. All changes to pre-conference registrations are subject to availability.
Standard fee: €160
The companion special events pass allows conference participants to bring an additional person to the following events:
- Welcome reception on Thursday evening 4 October 2018.
- Conference evening on Friday 5 October 2018.
We encourage attendees to register their companion as early as possible, as availability is limited. Please note that companions may not attend other conference events and meals.
Cancellations until 12 September 2018 will incur a credit note to the full amount of the registration fee. For cancellations on or after 13 September 2018, a penalty of 100% of the registration fee will apply.
- Swiss schools are subject to Swiss VAT (7,7%) on top of the registration fee.
- The payment summary will be in EUR and can be downloaded from the IB online registration system, the final invoice will be issued subsequently.
- If needed, please request a final invoice via IB Credit Control email@example.com. Please include your postal address to the email.
- Accepted forms of payment include wire transfer and credit card. Only IB schools can pay by invoice. Non-IB school participants are requested to pay by credit card.
Information for payment by credit card
During your registration process, on the final page – payment page – , just before submitting your registration, you will be asked to select your payment method, if applicable. In case of credit card payment, you will be asked to fill in your credit card details. The registration fee will be automatically deducted from your credit card.
Information for payments by invoice (IB schools only)
Please inform your bank that all costs are to be met in advance and that the IB must receive the exact amount due. To record your payment correctly, quote these relevant references:
- Invoice reference number where applicable
- Your IBIS code
- School name
- Event: Name, city & date i.e. IB Global Conference Vienna 2018
Information for payment by bank transfer
Name of account: International Baccalaureate Organization
Currency of payment
Details for transfer
Beneficiary Name: International Baccalaureate Organization
Account Number: 6008-78529024
Bank Name: Bank of America N.A.
Bank Address: 2 King Edward Street, London, EC1A 1HQ, UK
Bank Swift Code: BOFAGB22
Bank Sort Code: 165050
IBAN: GB44 BOFA 1650 5078 5290 24
For questions about the registration, please contact the conference team.