The overarching theme for this year’s IB Global Conferences is 'Shaping the Future’.
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the IB Global Conference. Unfortunately, the submission deadline has passed already and we don't accept any further presentation session proposals. The Conference team will get back to everybody who has submitted a proposal in due time.
Submit a presentation proposal
Sessions may include instructional (teaching a new skill, methodology or system), informative, open discussions or panels, and presentations of case studies. When submitting a proposal for the IB Global Conference 2018 in Vienna, please make sure it adheres to the following terms and conditions.
The opportunity to submit a conference presentation proposal has closed on 19 February 2018. We will respond to all applicants on or before 1 April 2018.
Your submission will be reviewed by a committee using a set of criteria, including relevance to the theme of the conference, IB’s 50th anniversary, presenter experience in the classroom, interactive engagement with the audience, and the connection to one of the conference's strands identified below:
- International Mindedness – developing engaged citizens of the world
- Innovation – educators leading the way in international education
- Impact – on the communities around us
- Service – embedding impactful learning and teaching in schools
- Community – professionals working together for a stronger IB