Important information for sponsors and exhibitors
You can find information here to help you as you prepare to be a sponsor or exhibitor at the IB Global Conference Vienna.
For the shipment documents, table assignments, event item rentals and printer recommendations see the section below.
Key points for sponsors and exhibitors:
- For conference shipments, follow the exact instructions and expect on-site handling charges
- We recommend carrying smaller items in as luggage rather than shipping them.
- Sponsors sending bag inserts should label these differently from items shipped to their table.
- The IB can’t guarantee the publication of visuals received after specified deadlines.
- Sponsor and exhibitor print requests are not supported by the IB
- Additional sponsor visuals and items rentals should be contracted directly via the conference partners not via the IB (links and more info below)
To view the table number that has been assigned to our current sponsors and exhibitors see the link below.
Please note: Any shipment intended for your booth/table should mention your table number in the appropriate shipping documents.
The documents referred to in the manual under the section 'Shipping Information' can be downloaded here:
- Shipping information and handling rates [230 KB] (please read and follow instructions carefully)
- Contract for payment [35 KB]
- Order form Advanced Warehouse [187 KB]
- Shipping label [134 KB]
- Label bag inserts [133 KB]
- Packing list Austria Center Vienna [86 KB]
- Proforma invoice Austria Center Vienna [87 KB]
Renting exhibitor equipment
Those seeking to rent additional equipment can do so via conference partner STANDOUT.
To do so, create an account and select the IB Global Conference from the fairs overview in their webshop. After that, you can select the items you need.
ACV venue sponsoring opportunities
Additional branding options can be requested through this order form [7 MB]
Local printer in Vienna
Thursday 4 October
8.30am – 12pm Exhibitor set-up
12pm – 8.30pm Exhibition and opening reception
Friday 5 October
10am – 6pm Exhibit hall open
Saturday 6 October
10am – 4pm Exhibit hall open
4pm – 6pm Exhibitor break down (early tear down is not permitted)