Register for the IB Global Conference, Toronto 2020 to be held from 23 to 26 July 2020 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Ready to learn and be inspired?
Conference registration: Early bird registration fee US$945 + HST until 15 March 2020. Regular fee US$1045 + HST
Your conference registration includes:
- Access to over 100 breakout sessions
- Opening, general, and closing sessions
- Access to exhibit hall
- Networking opportunities
- Lunches and refreshment breaks during the conference
Pre-conference sessions: US$250 + HST
Pre-conference sessions are day-long workshops that dive deep into educational practices. For more information regarding pre-conference sessions and to see this year’s session details, click here.
Your pre-conference registration includes:
- 1 full day of interactive and in-depth professional development
- Lunch and refreshments on Thursday 23 July
- Access to the exhibit hall before it is open to all attendees
Participants must register for pre-conference in addition to the main conference.
Companion special event passes: US$100 + HST for Opening Reception & US$150 + HST for Closing Celebration
A companion special events pass allows conference participants to bring a companion to either or both the:
- Opening reception on Thursday 23 July (US$100 + HST)
- Closing celebration (dinner and reception) on Saturday 25 July (US$150 + HST)
You can select either or both events in the companion’s registration. We encourage attendees to register their companions as early as possible as space is limited.
Please note that companions may not attend other conference events or meals.
Any cancellation occurring before 2 July 2020 will incur a credit note of the full amount of the registration fee. For cancellations made on 3 July 2020 and up to the first day of the conference, a penalty of 100% of the registration fee will apply.
How to pay
If you need further information on payments, please read our guidance on how to pay.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact IB at +1 303 202 3025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org