Call for presentation session proposals
We are excited to announce that the presentation portal is now open to receive proposal submissions for the upcoming conference in Abu Dhabi.
Dynamic and interactive sessions for our conference delegates are critical to the success of the IB Global Conference, and by sharing your ideas and taking an active role in delivering one of over 90 presentations during the conference, you can support the IB community, promote a better world through education and expand your network of education professionals.
The application is available in English. We are accepting proposals for presentations delivered in English, Spanish, French and Arabic.
The opportunity to submit a conference presentation proposal, will close on 17 February 2019. We will respond to all applicants on or before 1 April 2019.
Your submission will be reviewed by a committee using a set of criteria, including relevance to the theme of the conference, “Generation IB”, presenter experience in the classroom, interactive engagement with the audience, and the connection to one of the conference's strands identified below:
- International Mindedness – developing engaged citizens of the world
- Innovation – educators leading the way in international education
- Impact – on the communities around us
- Service – embedding impactful learning and teaching in schools
- Community – professionals working together for a stronger IB