Human Resources Manager
Based in Singapore
Closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday 12 March 2008
The Human Resources (HR) Manager will provide a comprehensive human resources service, including payroll and benefits, within the Asia Pacific region. The HR Manager will be part of, and actively participate in, the IB wide human resource team so as to influence the HR strategic plan and oeprational goals and contribute to organization wide policies, which will inform local procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a degree and post graduate specialisation, preferably in a related field
- a minimum of 5 years experience in a HR generalist role
- certified membership or in process of achieving SHRI professional qualification
- prior experience as a payroll and benefits administrator with knowledge of employee benefit plans
- demonstrated strengths in organizational skills required in selecting, managing, motivating and developing staff
- excellent interpersonal skills
- strong negotiating/ analystical skills when dealing with external suppliers
- ability to work with a staff of varied nationalities and facilitate expatriate relocation
- empathy with the mission and goals of the organization (www.ibo.org).
The salary package will be commensurate with the level of this position and its location.