Directores de colegio: añadir un programa del IB (PAI) (Cat.1)
- PD Topic area: MYP
- Language: Spanish
- Level: Cat 1
Intended for Heads of School who have previously completed the current Head of School Category 1 workshops and are now involved in adding a new IB programme, this module provides a brief overview of IB philosophy, but focuses primarily on programme-specific information. The successful completion of this course will fulfill the category 1 PD requirement at Application for Candidacy for additional programmes. It is self-paced, free, unfacilitated and online.
Some of the main benefits educators can gain from self-paced modules include:
- Accessing professional development from the comfort of their homes – no need to incur travel or accommodation costs.
- Self-paced module can be completed and revisited repeatedly for six months from date of purchase.
- Self-paced module topics can be hyper-focused and cover topics not normally featured in typical IB professional development workshops and events.
This self-paced module is category 1.
Once registered, cancellations are not permitted for the self-paced modules.
Self-paced Module Completion Requirements
- Self-paced modules are fully online and asynchronous with no facilitator, so participants can complete the module at their own pace.
- Participants will receive access to their self-paced module within 24 hours of registration and have six months from the date of registration to finish all the learning engagements.
- Participants should:
- plan for at least four hours of active learning.
- Complete the activities for the programme being added.
- Review the documents for the programme being added.
- Download the three portfolio artifacts that have been created.
- Once all learning engagements have been completed, participants will be able to download the completion certificate.