DP History paper 2 external assessment
- PD Topic area: DP
- Language: English
- Level: Cat 3
- reflect on teaching and learning practices that support the external assessment
- review the DP History external assessment criteria
- understand the standardization process for the external assessment through the use of authentic samples.
Some of the main benefits educators can gain from self-paced modules include:
- Accessing professional development from the comfort of their homes – no need to incur travel or accommodation costs.
- Self-paced module can be completed and revisited repeatedly for six months from date of purchase.
- Self-paced module topics can be hyper-focused and cover topics not normally featured in typical IB professional development workshops and events.
The self-paced modules do not count towards authorisation or evaluation. However, they are an excellent opportunity to build and enhance professional development portfolios.
IB self-paced modules are category 3, building on and enhancing professional development portfolios.
The introductory price is 125 USD.
Once registered, cancellations are not permitted for the self-paced modules.
Self-paced Module Completion Requirements
- Participants should plan to spend five hours of active online participation and learning to complete each self-paced module.
- Participants will receive access to their self-paced module within 24 hours of registration and have six months from the date of registration to finish all the learning engagements.
- Self-paced modules are fully online and asynchronous with no facilitator, so participants can complete the module at their own pace.
- Access to the content on each self-paced module is available for six months from date of purchase.
- Once participants complete all the learning engagements, they will be able download the completion certificate.