Intended for Heads of School who have previously completed the current Head of School Category 1 workshop and are now involved in adding a new IB programme, this module provides a brief overview of IB philosophy, but focuses primarily on programme-specific information. The successful completion of this course will fulfill the category 1 PD requirement at Application for Candidacy for additional programmes. It is self-paced, free, unfacilitated and online. Each session runs in French, Spanish and English.
Event guides and policies
Earning a certificate depends on meeting the following requirements.
Requirements before your workshop
Log in within four days of receiving your login details, which will be sent via email from email@example.com.
If your login details do not work, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve this issue before the workshop starts.
Requirements during your workshop
- This is a self-paced workshop.
- Plan for at least four hours of active learning.
- Complete the activities for the programme you are looking to add.
- Review the documents for the programme you are looking to add.
- Download the three portfolio artifacts that you have created
Choosing the right workshop
Please visit the Which type of training is right for me? page on the IB website for further assistance in workshop selection.