Environmental systems and societies: A focus on internal assessment
- Participant registration fee: US$744
- Late registration fee for registrations made after 12 October 2019: US$794
- Review our cancellation policy.
- Read our category scenarios to confirm that you are registered in the most appropriate workshop category for your needs.
- Review our IB workshops and resources catalogue for detailed workshop descriptions.
Information about the new DP Mathematics courses:
Mathematics: analysis and approaches (HL and SL)
Analytic methods with an emphasis on calculus – appropriate for pure mathematicians, engineers, scientists, economists, those with an interest in analytic methods – current HL mathematics calculus option content will form part of the HL course. This subject is aimed at students who will go on to study subjects with substantial mathematics content such as mathematics itself, engineering, physical sciences, or some economics courses.
Mathematics: applications and interpretation (HL and SL)
Applications and interpretation with an emphasis on statistics, modelling and use of technology – appropriate for those with an interest in the applications of mathematics and how technology can support this – SL will be appropriate for students who would previously have taken Mathematical studies SL – current HL mathematics statistics and discrete option content will form part of the HL course. This subject is aimed at students who will go on to study subjects such as social sciences, natural sciences, statistics, business, some economics courses, psychology, and design.
Click here to access the Mathematics curriculum review report on the Programme Resource Centre.