Academic Use

If you wish to use IB material within an academic paper (eg a dissertation) you must apply for a license to do so.

However provided that your paper will only be published and circulated within or by your awarding institution as part of your studies, in principle no charge will be made for the license. We do however ask that you provide the IB with a copy (either electronic or physical) of your final work.

Should you at a later date wish to commercially publish your paper you will need to apply for an additional commercial license for which a charge will apply.