Required materials for IB-run regional workshops
The IB is committed to modeling best practices in education, including integrating technology into professional development workshops.
Preparing for a workshop
- Each participant is required to bring a laptop and power cord to download workshop materials. We strongly encourage participants to bring a laptop rather than a tablet (for example, iPad)
- Power strips and internet access (connection for one device only per person) will be available to participants in the workshop rooms
- Prior to the workshop, leader(s) will provide participants with a link to an electronic copy of the workbook or to an online materials platform. Please note, workshop leaders will contact participants directly using the email address listed in the registration system
- Participants should bring any documents requested by the workshop leader(s) to the workshop
- If you have not done so already, please complete the following steps to gain access to the IB's Programme resource centre:
- Go to My IB and click "New User?"
- When you receive your credentials, log into My IB and click on "IB roles" to select and register for each role you fulfill at your school
- Upon confirmation of your role by your school's programme coordinator or head of school, you can login to My IB and access the Programme resource centre.