What is an IB education?
The International Baccalaureate offers a unique educational experience to students from age 3 to 19 through four international education programmes that challenge and motivate students, academically and personally. IB programmes inspire a lifelong quest for learning, infused with enthusiasm and empathy. In addition to supporting cognitive development, IB programmes address social, emotional, and physical well-being and encourage students to become active, compassionate, lifelong learners.
How an IB education benefits students
- Develops balanced, well-rounded individuals who learn to respond to challenges with optimism and open-mindedness.
- Promotes open communication based on understanding and respect.
- Helps students become confident in their own identity.
- Joins learners together in celebration of our common humanity.
- Students are enabled to make ethical decisions in real-world, complex and unpredictable situations by applying what they learn in the classroom.
Learn more about the IB
Are you interested in offering IB programmes at your school? Complete the form below to receive more information.