(Will suit a talented NQT or experienced teacher)
Main scale +Inner London allowance
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our successful Business Studies Department from September (or July if you are an NQT). We guarantee excellent support throughout your NQT year and beyond. The successful candidate will also be required to teach a little bit of ICT.
Business Studies is taught at KS4 & at KS5 and results in this subject are excellent. We deliver the International Baccalaureate & IB Careers related Certificate in our Sixth Form and offer both GCSE and BTEC Business courses at KS4. Whilst having experience in delivering the IB programme would be an advantage, full training will be arranged as needed for the successful candidate. At KS5 the Applied Business Studies A-Level is offered as part of the IBCC.
George Green’s School:
• is aiming to become an outstanding school
• was the 5th most improved school in London in 2009
• is a school committed to inclusion
• is a multi-lingual, multi-faith & multi-cultural community
• is a Humanities Specialist school
• is an Investor in People organisation and holds the International School Award
• is an IB World School delivering the IB Diploma programme & IB Careers related Certificate
To apply please download application pack from our school website: www.georgegreens.com. Visits prior to putting in your application are encouraged. Please email or phone Rob Birkett: email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date: Monday 2nd July 2012 @ 9am. Interviews: Thursday 5th July 2012.
George Green’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, external agencies and volunteers to share this commitment. Any appointment is subject to an enhanced CRB Check.