• Current curricular training in International Baccalaureate is an asset
• Evidence of appropriate qualifications and experience in teaching Senior Social Studies and History
• Member of the BC College of Teachers
• Commitment to and demonstrated experience using and integrating technology with the curriculum.
• Knowledge of the Ministry of education Prescribed Learning Outcomes (PLOs) and Integrated Resource Packages, (IRPs) as well as providing evidence of the use of criterion referenced assessment and Performance Standards.
• An ability to use a variety of teaching and learning strategies that can accommodate the learning needs of all types of learners.
• A proven ability to develop a positive learning environment in the classroom and evidence of strong organization and classroom management skills.
• A commitment to and successful experience working collaboratively in a team setting.
To Apply for this posting applicants must use Make A Future. Deadline for all applicants is Friday, July 6, 2012 at 1:00 p.m.