Teach in Hong Kong with ESF
The English Schools Foundation (ESF) was established in 1967 and is the largest education foundation in Asia offering a liberal education through the medium of the English language to children of school age. ESF now operates five secondary schools, nine primary schools, two “all-through” Private Independent Schools, four kindergartens and a school for students with special needs. Our 15,000 students are drawn from over 50 nationalities. Increasingly, our schools are also the destination of choice for local families.
Teacher of Psychology
West Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,200 students. It is now seeking a full time psychology teacher from August 2012 for upper school at IB level. Similar experience at A level or other qualifications pre-university acceptable.
Closing date: Monday, 25 June 2012
Apply and submit online application now at http://recruit.esf.edu.hk
West Island School website: http://www.wis.edu.hk
Visit our website www.esf.edu.hk to find out about living and working in Hong Kong.
Some of the best benefits in the world
We reward our teachers with benefits commensurate with their skills and professional standing in the community. A typical package of teacher would include:
• Basic salary up to HK$ 651660 p.a.
• Additional responsibilities allowance from HK$ 38100 to HK$ 152,220 p.a.
• A gratuity payment (20% on basic salary) on completion of each 2 year contract
• Cash Allowance & Education Allowance
• Paid Professional Development Opportunities
• Medical /Dental Schemes (International cover)
• All income taxed at approx. of 15%