Organize, facilitate, and support the implementation of the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme for kindergarten through fifth grade and the Middle Years Programme for the sixth through eighth grades. Promote the magnet school theme within the school district and community.
Educational: Masters degree in addition to the educational requirements prescribed by the State of Indiana for an administrator’s certificate.
Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of successful classroom teaching required.
Administrative experience in an authorized IB World School offering the PYP and/or MYP.
Certification: Indiana Administration and Supervision License, K-8
· Assume the primary responsibility for teaching and learning within the school.
· Support the PYP and MYP coordinator in programme implementation.
· Works collaboratively with the Head of CFI schools, fellow CFI administrators, Magnet/IB coordinators, and the CFI School and Community Council on decisions, solutions, and policies that direct the school toward the realization of its vision and mission.
· Provide the necessary leadership to ensure school success as measured by the Indianapolis Public School district and the Indiana standards for accountability.
· Foster a school climate, which ensures reflective practice, inquiry, and family/community involvement.