2330 Cypress Bowl Lane
West Vancouver, BC V7S 3H9
Math & Science Teacher
Mulgrave is an independent, non-denominational co-educational school which is committed to providing an excellent academic programme from Pre-K through Grade 12. We are now inviting applications for a full time position of Mathematics / Science Teacher for our Middle School.
Reporting to the Middle School Principal, this position will teach a combination of Mathematics and Science to Grade 7 to 10.
Please visit our website at www.mulgrave.com for further information about our School and for a detailed Job Description.
Candidates will be expected to have:
• Canadian residency and be legally entitled to work in Canada
• All the requirements to be certified to teach in British Columbia
• The appropriate background and preparation for teaching Math and Science
• Knowledge and understanding of the International Baccalaureate programmes, preferably with experience in the Middle Years Programme
• A familiarity with the Math and Science curricula in BC
• Experience teaching in a technology-rich environment
• Fluent communication skills in English, both oral and written
• Strong organizational, communication, administrative and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Interested Candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 17th, 2012. Please include “Middle School Math and Science” in the subject line.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.