Schools’ jobs FAQ
- Why use the schools' jobs service?
- A fee based service to schools that enables them to post job advertisements to the IB’s website.
- Schools submit the text for each advertisement using an online form.
- Upon successful validation by a member of the IB sales department, the advertisement is posted to the website.
- You have the choice of posting your advertisements in English, French or Spanish; you also have the option of posting your advertisement for duration of one, two or three months.
- It’s simple and easy to use
- It’s cost-effective compared to advertising in national, international or trade press. Fees start from as little as UK£231
- Your advertisement runs for a minimum of one month on the IB website, promoting your posts to the worldwide IB community 24 hours a day
- The IB website consistently receives 3,000 visits a day from all corners of the world
- The IB has recently redesigned and improved the functionality of its website. We are fully committed to further development of the site so that we can offer a user-friendly, informative and resourceful tool to those who visit it.
- You will find the schools' jobs page under “Information for...>Teachers”, a part of the site that is tailored toward the interests of teachers. You can also reach the page through the subscriptions section of the IB store, store.ibo.org.
- Select the number of months you require and click "Add to Cart" to proceed to the job advertisement form.
- Complete the online form with your job advertisement details
- Continue to Checkout
- Choose your payment option:
- IB World Schools can pay by IB account, credit card and purchase order
- Non-authorized schools can pay by credit card or purchase order
- Review and confirm your order
- Your request has now been submitted and you will get an email to confirm this.
- Please wait up to 48 hours for sales staff to verify and process your request. You will be sent an email to confirm that your advertisement has been posted to our website
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch (UK only), Solo and JCB.
- 1 month = UK£231
- 2 months = UK£378
- 3 months = UK£551.
- We advise you to check the content of your advertisement very carefully.
- If you must make changes after you have submitted your advertisement request, please contact the sales department.
- We aim to have your advertisement posted to our website within 48 hours. Please take this into consideration when planning your recruitment of personnel.
- Please go to our schools' jobs page, under “Information for...>Teachers”. This page will list all current advertisements. Advertisements are sorted in alphabetical order by job title, school name, then country.
- From the advertisement listing you must click on the job title that you are interested in. This will load full details of the job advertisement on your screen. You need to contact the school that submitted the advertisement, not the IB.
Please contact the IB sales department for any query to do with this service.
IB sales department
Cardiff CF23 8GL
Tel: +44 29 2054 7746
Fax: +44 29 2054 7779
Please remember to quote your order ID in all correspondence if you have one. This ID is issued on the email you receive when we have successfully processed your job advertisement form.