IB Recognition communicates the value of an IB education. Recognition staff work to ensure that IB students are properly recognized by universities and governments for the unique credentials and qualifications of their IB education.
The IB Higher Education Symposium:
What IB students bring to the university
16-17 October 2014, The University of Hong Kong
Registration is now open.
What do you want to do?
- learn more about university and government recognition of IB programmes
- discover how universities in your country recognize the IB
- develop an IB recognition policy
- register for IB recognition related events
- see answers to commonly asked questions
- connect with further information on IB programmes, research, and regional offices
Which programme are you interested in?
The IB in your country
For further information on recognition of the IB in your country, please select from the list below:
Subject briefs for all IB DP courses and core compenents now available in the resource library!
New research examines the college readiness of IB DP students.
IB Higher Education Update
University staff who would like biannual email updates from the IB can subscribe here.
University and government policy maker portal
- View curriculum and assessment material
- add or update your IB recognition policy
- request student transcripts.
Check your region for more information: