Three programmes at a glance
What is the IB learner profile?
The learner profile provides a long-term vision of education.
It is a set of ideals that can inspire, motivate and focus the work of schools and teachers, uniting them in a common purpose.
IB learners strive to be:
Read the full IB learner profile
- What are the three programmes?
- How does the IB define 'international education'?
- How long has each programme been established?
- How do the three programmes form a coherent sequence of education?
- Do schools teach more than one programme?
- How many schools offer these programmes? Where are they located?
- In which languages are students taught?
- What is the IB learner profile?
- How do I find out more?