As part of our commitment to teachers and schools, the International Baccalaureate® (IB) provides an online curriculum centre (OCC)
Access to the OCC is only given to schools that are authorized to implement the IB’s programmes, or are candidates to do so.
The OCC is a key resource for teachers, coordinators and other administrators.
Through the OCC, you can:
- communicate with other IB educators around the world
- exchange and share resources
- view and download IB publications
- receive support in all areas of the curriculum
- keep up to date on programme development news
- access resources to support programme implementation.
The PYP has its own section of the OCC. Please login here, using the credentials provided by your PYP coordinator.
You may also be interested in the IB Journal of Teaching Practice.