The International Baccalaureate® (IB) provides an online curriculum centre (OCC) as part of its commitment to developing the educators’ expertise.
Schools that are authorized to implement the IB’s programmes, or are candidates to do so, can access the OCC.
Through the OCC, you can:
- explore resources to support programme implementation
- share and exchange resources
- receive support from online faculty
- view and download IB curriculum and assessment publications
- communicate with other IB educators around the world
- keep up to date on programme development news.
The DP has a dedicated section of the OCC. Please login, using the credentials provided by your DP coordinator.
You will also find a number of useful resources in the IB Store.