The IB collaborates with Pearson and their BTEC Level 3 Diplomas to provide ultimate service and resource to schools.
Pearson’s BTEC courses can be used as the career-related study component portion of the CP as long as these three requirements are met:
- Students must take at least two IB academic courses
- Students must complete the CP core
- Students must complete the approved Level 3 Diploma (BTEC) from Pearson
Available in: The CP/ BTEC Career Package collaboration is available to schools all around the globe. Assessment Delivery may vary depending upon the school’s location/country.
Career pathway: Performing Arts/ Creative Media Production/ Business/ IT/ Sport/ Hospitality/ Art & Design/ Construction and/or Forestry & Arboriculture
Duration: Within the two-year timeline of the CP (last two years of secondary school).
Possible IB academic courses to choose from:
- Math SL
- Math Studies
Accepted career pathways currently used by IB/BTEC schools, but not limited in option to:
- CP/BTEC Level 3 Performing Arts
- CP/BTEC Level 3 Creative Media Production
- CP/BTEC Level 3 Business
- CP/BTEC Level 3 IT
- CP/BTEC Level 3 Sport
- CP/BTEC Level 3 Hospitality
- CP/BTEC Level 3 Art & Design
- CP/BTEC Level 3 Construction
- CP/BTEC Level 3 Forestry & Arboriculture
To find out more about the Pearson-BTEC / CP career-related studies package, please contact email@example.com