The International Baccalaureate® (IB) provides an online curriculum centre (OCC), as part of its commitment to developing the educators’ expertise.
Schools authorized to implement the IB’s programmes, or are candidates to do so, can access IB programme resources on the OCC.
Through the OCC, educators can:
- access resources that support programme implementation
- receive support from online faculty
- view and download IB curriculum and assessment publications
- keep up to date on programme development news
- share and exchange resources
- communicate with other IB educators around the world.
The IB Career-related Programme (CP) has a dedicated section of the OCC. Please login here, using the credentials provided by your programme coordinator.
The IB Store is available to all schools and offers a large selection of IB programme resources for purchase.