What is an IB education?
This series of new workshops deepens your understanding of IB teaching and learning to sustain and inspire your practice. Browse the topics available and choose the one you would like to pursue to strengthen your teaching and elevate your student outcomes.
Four new workshops offer a fresh look at IB teaching and learning
This professional development series is appropriate for practitioners in all four IB programmes, new, experienced and non-IB teachers alike. These face-to-face Category 3 workshops draw you into the IB community of educators for constructive engagement and lively interaction.
- Approaches to learning (workshops marked 'All')
- Investigating inquiry
- Living and learning globally
- Beyond the disciplines
More titles to enrich your IB literacy and expertise
- Bilingual and multilingual teaching and learning
- Creating inclusive classrooms
- Developing service learning
- The learner profile
- The role of the librarian
- Social and emotional learning