What is an IB education?
An IB education is a transformative learning experience for students, educators, parents and schools. Our four international education programmes develop students aged 3 - 19 to become active, compassionate, citizens of the world. IB programmes are tailored to the educational needs of learners as they grow and develop, offering much more than just academic preparation.
What can an IB education do for you?
The IB’s unique assessment and approach to teaching and learning benefit the entire learning community. How?
- IB programmes are highly esteemed and recognized globally. Schools that offer an IB education often see growth in student and faculty engagement, and better academic performance.
- IB professional development offers the opportunity for educators to become facilitators, transforming their teaching practice and their careers.
- Because all IB programmes are research-based, parents have the confidence that their children grow and develop through a pedagogy that is proven to be effective.
- Higher education institutions around the world value an IB education and admit students based on their IB credentials. Many colleges and universities have specific admissions policies and guidelines for IB students.
- IB students are actively engaged in their learning. They are challenged and motivated to develop critical 21st century skills that support them in becoming compassionate and open-minded, independent thinkers and lifelong learners.
Want to know more about how the IB can benefit you? Complete the form below.