Transcripts: Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request a transcript?
- How much does each transcript cost?
- What if this is my first transcript request? Do I still have to pay for it?
- What if I tested this year and requested my transcript through my school?
- Can I pay for my transcript by credit card online?
- How long will it take for my transcript to arrive?
- Can I have my transcript sent to my home address?
- How can I receive a replacement IB diploma or certificate?
Please complete the appropriate request form or email email@example.com for further assistance.
Each transcript request costs UK£10, payable by credit card, cheque or bank transfer.
For candidates registered for the most recent examination session (May or November), the International Baccalaureate will send transcripts free of charge to 6 universities when requests are made before 5 July (for the most recent May Session) or 5 January (for the most recent November Session). Candidates that have exceeded the free transcript limit will be charged UK£10 per additional transcript request.
For candidates of all previous examination sessions there is a fee of UK£10 per transcript request
If you requested to have a transcript sent to a university through your high school, your transcript will be sent out in July. You may want to follow up with your university to ensure that they have received your transcript.
No, credit card details can be provided on the transcript request form for universities outside of the US and Canada.
Transcript requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow 10-14 business days for your transcript to arrive at the university that you requested. During the peak months of July-September and December-January, transcript requests may take longer to process. The IB is not responsible for delays in the postal service or in processing your transcript at the university. Some universities receive transcripts electronically and they will be automatically notified when your results are available.
No, these documents are sent directly to universities only.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.