Online registration and payment information
Workshops should be carefully selected to ensure appropriateness for each individual’s present level of understanding of the programme. Note should be taken of the level of experience of working with the programme. Detailed information about workshop categories and structures is posted on the IB website.
All sessions will be conducted in English unless otherwise specified. Participants’ command of the teaching language must be such as to allow for full and unaided participation.
Access to the IB online registration system (REGIS) is available only to designated IB coordinators and contacts from interested, candidate and authorized schools via IBIS (the IB Information System ). IBIS login credentials are required for all schools. If your school coordinator does not have an IBIS account, please contact email@example.com .
Once logged in to IBIS in your role as a coordinator (this is important), click on the Workshop Registrations button in the Home window of the opening page and it will open as a pop-up in a different screen. Please ensure that your computer allows pop-ups in order to enable Regis to open. You will see a list of the live events worldwide arranged chronologically for which you can register participants. Click on the event of your choice and select registration from the menu on the left of your screen and complete the form for each participant you wish to register.
Teachers from non-IB schools may also register for face-to-face workshops as individual participants by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and asking for a direct registration link for the workshop of their choice. Individual participants are required to pay by credit card in Swiss Francs at the time of registration. The rate of exchange prevailing at the time of registration will apply.
Confirmation of registration
The IB coordinator and individual participants will receive an automatic acknowledgment of registration, followed by a formal confirmation of participation when the required number of participants has been received and the workshop can be opened. Please do not confuse the automatic acknowledgment with the confirmation of registration.
- IB Africa, Europe, Middle East reserves the right to cancel workshops that do not receive sufficient enrolment.
- All registrations are subject to space availability and are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Registrations made after the workshop registration deadline are not guaranteed placement.
- Please do not purchase non-refundable airline tickets until you have received the formal confirmation of participation.
Changes to registrations of confirmed participants
- A registered and confirmed participant who is unable to attend may be replaced in the workshop concerned by another teacher from the same school, provided the replacement has the required criteria for that workshop.
- Registration cannot be transferred from one subject workshop to another without written confirmation from the IB Africa, Europe, Middle East professional development team. In cases where such confirmation has not been given, the registration will be cancelled and the IB cancellation policy will apply.
- No on-site applications for changes of subject workshop will be accepted.
Practical information for registering participants
- Participants’ names on badges will appear as spelled in the online registration form.
- Avoid using accents and special characters, as these may not be recognized by our system.
- Ensure that the participant’s email address is correct for easy communication before the event.
- Accommodation information is available on the event web page of each workshop.
- Within a week after the event, coordinators will be notified by email that certificates of attendance can be downloaded from the IB online registration system.
Invoice and payment
- Payment should be made upon receipt of the registration acknowledgment e-mail issued automatically once the registration has been completed via our on-line registration system.
- A proforma invoice can be downloaded from the IB online registration system, a final invoice will be issued subsequently.
N.B. Payment of workshop does not imply that the workshop participation has been confirmed. Therefore we strongly recommend that participants NOT make travel booking before the workshop participation has been formally confirmed by IB.
- In the event a workshop is undersubscribed and has to be cancelled or oversubscribed and registration cannot be confirmed, registration fees paid for this workshop will be refunded in full via credit notes.
- If a final invoice is required to make the payment, a request can be sent to the IB Credit Control Office: email@example.com. A postal address, to which Credit Control can send the original invoice, should be included.
Please pass these details to your accounts department.
Please inform your bank that all costs are to be met in advance
and that the IB must receive the exact amount due.
For IB world schools:
Authorized IB schools must pay in their assigned currency.
For interested / candidate schools:
Payment must be in British pounds (GBP) unless your school is already authorized in a separate programme. In this case, schools must pay in the currency assigned to the authorized school. Payment made by schools in Switzerland may be made in Swiss francs (CHF).
Whatever your means of payment, please be sure to quote the relevant references: our invoice reference number where applicable, your IBIS code, school name and the name of the workshops:
i.e. programme (DP/MYP/PYP), city & date of the workshop.
This enables us to record your payment correctly.
Payment by bank transfer
Name of account: International Baccalaureate Organization
For GBP payments please transfer to:
HSBC Bank Plc - Cardiff
114 St. Mary Street
South Glamorgan, CF10 1 LF
Account number: 61605410
Sort code: 401618
Swift Code: MIDLGB2110M
IBAN number: GB67MIDL40161861605410
For USD and CHF payments:
HSBC Bank Plc – Cardiff
PO Box 181
London EX2P 2BX
USD Account number: 68221288
USD Sort code: 400515
USD Swift Code: MIDLGB22
USD IBAN number: GB30MIDL40051568221288
CHF Account number: 68221261
CHF Sort code: 400515
CHF Swift Code: MIDLGB22
CHF IBAN number: GB80MIDL40051568221261
Payment by cheque
Cheques are to be made out to:
International Baccalaureate Organization
and mailed to:
GB CF23 8GL
Wales, UKin CHF drawn on a bank in Switzerland
in USD drawn on a US$ account
in GBP drawn on a bank in the United Kingdom