Educator Network (IBEN) in Africa, Europe, Middle East
New IBEN roles available!
With the launch of the new IBCC programme as well as the new school authorization process there are a range of exciting new IBEN roles that have been created:
- Readers (Application for candidacy and application for authorization)
- Allocated consultants
- Site visitors
- Progress Report Reviewer etc.
For more details on training and/or requirements for each role and to show your interest login to the online database using your username and password (for active IBEN only)
Since its beginnings, the IB has collaborated with educators in all aspects of curriculum, workshops, school visits and examinations.
In a typical year, educators contributed in excess of 60,000 person days to IB activity worldwide.
Becoming part of the IB Educator Network offers a wide range of experiences and excellent professional development advantageous to you and to your school.
The Regional office manages, within global guidelines, the training activities of the following roles:
IBEN - School Services Roles
- Consultant (PYP, MYP, DP)
- Progress Report Reviewer (PYP, MYP, DP)
- School Visits Team Member (PYP, MYP, DP)
- School Visits Team Leader (PYP, MYP, DP)
A detailed explanation is available of the school services roles
IBEN - Professional development Roles
- In-School Workshop Leader (PYP, MYP)
- Regional Workshop Leader (PYP/MYP/DP)
- Programme Field Representatives (PYP/MYP/DP)
- Session Observers (PYP/MYP/DP)
A detailed explanation is available of the professional development roles