How to pay
Acceptable forms of payment for the conference include credit card, invoice and bank transfer.
- Fees include tax, with the exception of Swiss schools and individuals, whose fees are subject to an additional Swiss VAT of 8%.
- Payments can only be made in EUR.
- A payment summary can be downloaded from the IB online registration system once your registration is confirmed; the final invoice will be issued subsequently.
- If needed, please request a final invoice via IB Credit Control at email@example.com. Please include your postal address to the email.
- Accepted forms of payment include wire transfer and credit card. Only IB World Schools can pay by invoice. Non-IB World School participants are requested to pay by credit card.
N.B. We strongly recommend that participants should not make travel and accommodation booking before their registration has been formally confirmed by the IB.
Payments by credit card
During the registration process, on the final payment page before submitting your registration, you will be asked to select your payment method if applicable. For credit card payments, you will be asked to fill in the required information regarding your credit card details. When your registration is confirmed, the amount will be automatically deducted by your bank account. If the payment was not successful, you will recieve a notification via email to submit the payment again.
Payments by invoice (IB World Schools only)
Please inform your bank that all costs are to be met in advance and that the IB must receive the exact amount due. To record your payment correctly, quote these relevant references:
- Confirmation and order number
- Your IBIS code
- School name
- Event: name, city and date (i.e. IB Global Conference The Hague, Netherlands, 26/10 - 28/10)
Payments by bank transfer
Name of account: International Baccalaureate Organization
Currency of payment: Euros (EUR)
Details for transfer:
15 Churchill Way, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 2HD
Bank account number: 400515 70415561
Bank SWIFT code: MIDLGB22
If you have any questions about registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.