The official registration deadline has passed. Late registrations are still possible, but are subject to availability. Conference badges for late registrations might not be carrying all the features that are included in the regular badges due to production restrictions.
Main conference registration
Standard fee from 17 June 2017: €920
Registration fee includes:
- All main conference activities from Thursday 26 October at 5pm to Saturday 28 October, 2017 at 5.15pm.
- Lunch and refreshments on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 October, 2017
- All social activities, including welcome reception on Thursday 26 October 2017 and conference evening on Friday 27 October 2017
Full day pre-conference and main conference
Standard fee from Saturday 17 June: €1,220
The registration fee includes all elements of the main conference registration, plus access to a full day pre-conference session of your choice. All pre-conference sessions will take place on Thursday 26 October 2017 from 10.30am - 4.00pm.
Companion pass (sold out)
Standard fee: €160
The companion special events pass allows conference participants to bring a companion to the following events:
- Welcome reception on Thursday evening, 26 October 2017
- Conference dinner on Friday 27 October 2017
We encourage attendees to register their companion as early as possible as spaces are limited. Please note that companions may not attend other conference events.
Companion passes have sold out. Full conference registrations, however, will still be granted access to the conference evening.
Official conference registration closes on 4 October at 11:59pm (CET). For registrations after that date the IB cannot guarantee availability. Any cancellation occurring before 5 October 2017 will incur a credit note of the full amount of the registration fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations made either on 5 October 2017 or thereafter.