Emploi – Écoles
Programme du diplôme
The Baton Rouge International School is an IB World school offering a rigorous College preparatory curriculum in a multilingual environment (English, French, Spanish, Chinese) for students ages 6-weeks old through 12th grade.
For the 2012-2013 school year, we are recruiting an elementary-MYP Technology teacher/IT coordinator.
- hold at least the equivalent of an American Bachelor's degree (4 years of university study) in technology education. Master's degree preferred.
- hold a valid teaching certificate in your home country in technology education and be willing to apply for Louisiana teaching certification.
- be able to work an innovative, multilingual, multicultural educational environment
- be flexible and able to teach multiple grades
- be committed to the philosophy and practice of the International Baccalaureate Organization's Middle Years Programme.
- have strong technology and coordination skills
- be willing to provide professional development for faculty in the use of instructional technology
- be self-directed and able to prioritize tasks
- experience teaching technology in the Middle Years Programme is preferred.
Please send your resume and your cover letter to Nathalie Guyon at email@example.com