Emploi – Écoles
The only English-speaking school within the city of Paris, ISP has offered small classes, supportive faculty and an active parents’ association in a family atmosphere since 1964. We offer the IB Primary Years Program, the IB Middle Years Program and the IB Diploma Program and develop well-rounded, global citizens within a context of academic excellence; our graduates are admitted to the world’s best colleges and universities.
IB MYP Coordinator (Secondary School Leadership Team)
The IB MYP Coordinator is a leader for learning grades 6 – 10, responsible for the IB MYP curriculum, and is a member of the Secondary School Leadership Team.
The preferred candidate will have
• A proven record of success in a curriculum leadership role, including the ability to lead high-performing collaborative teams
• Recent, relevant experience of developing and managing IB curriculum
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• A personal commitment to life-long learning, and to promoting excellence in teaching and learning
• Appropriate professional training and/or qualifications in preparation for a senior leadership role
The initial contract will be for two years, beginning August 2012 or January 2013. A full job description is available at www.isparis.edu
Please send a resume, a statement of educational philosophy, and the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.